Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The good and the bad

"This past week has been pretty tough for me I got sick and stuff because I was so stressed and homesick, but all is well now and im enjoying it more. I didn't realize how truly blessed i was to have such an amazing family until i left. I love you so much and I miss you tons! I had my first baptism last saturday it was really cool to see that. and we're teaching this one lady and she is really receptive to the gospel." ~ Elder Bingham

"Ok on Tuesday we went to a ladies house talked to her and it was cool to see how the gospel is changing lives. We just go and see a bunch of people and teach them its really cool i'll have to write better in my planner so that i can tell you more haha. On saturday we had a baptism it was such a neat experience to see the chane in that girls life her name is Kim. We cover 2 wards and an army base. Its pretty cool last week i held an ak-47 whick is a machine gun along with a sniper rifle. we went to institute with a buch of army guys who brought some investigators so we just got to know them and play games with them. the food is great except for yesterday it was roast...haha" ~ Elder Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment